Thread: Airedale

Airedale

Have got four Airedale units all had a power failure last night two restarted but two didn't. Arrived on site this morning reset the alarms ran units pressures all ok but when I turn the two units off in question the both show low pressure fault instead of power failure when I reset unit it runs fine can I be missing something transducers seam ok aswell?????

Re: Airedale

Connect your gauges on to the system to confirm what the transducers are telling you. If you have pco controller on it will tell you exactly what your transducers are seeing. I recently changed a trnsducer which looked fine and not suspicious from outside in any way for the reason that it was seeing pressure values to discrepancy of 800kpa.

Re: Airedale

Thanks for advice have double checked everything today and everything looks fine unit runs fine till you switch it off and brings up up low pressure fault have checked all four transducers and am getting getting pretty much same readings. Noticed today tho condensors were really blocked and fans were running flat out continually till I cleaned them. Am just trying everything have even changed controllers over.