unsure which c&g ( F-Gas) training cert i need relation to servicing

hi all, ive been working in the air con service industry for a while now(employed by a firm with an f gas cert), but im looking at getting my own f gas certificate(starting own business), but im unsure (even after spending hours on google) which c&g course i need to go on?

all i want it to cover is the service of air con units (which i am experienced in) and retail refrigeration unit servicing etc

i will NOT be handling installs, removal of gas etc etc its purely servicing!

this is what confuses me as some courses show 3 days, some 5 etc and there is a huge variation of price.

Re: unsure which c&g ( F-Gas) training cert i need relation to servicing

C&g 2079 cat 1

Re: unsure which c&g ( F-Gas) training cert i need relation to servicing

Have a look here,

http://www.acrib.org.uk/web_images/d...AW%20final.pdf

I suspect you will need a cat1.

You also need it now to work now to work, you can not work under a company F gas ticket!!! The company needs to be registered also, which i am surprised they have managed as i believe they need your certificate number to register you as an employee.... They will also need a premises code and likely a waste transfer license.

The time and price difference depends on how much training you would need to pass.
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)