A propane refrigeration (absorption) system could be the solution I’m looking for. I need an efficient power source for my bubble powered Hydro Blade Turbine http://youtu.be/N3c-Ys0CifI Instead of using my original idea of ignited oxy-propane exhaust, I assume that a closed system of heated and cooled ammonia would be far more efficient. The ammonia gas vapor should have more than enough pressure needed to be released at the bottom of the turbine and travel up through the liquid pushing the turbine blades (or pockets), I don’t think water will work as a liquid (I know pure ammonia gas and water will not), but maybe antifreeze will. Ideally, the turbine will remove most of the pressure from the vapor on its way to the condenser. Will the cycle continue if this depressurizing occurs? I’m sure it wouldn’t be easy to construct, but I just want to know if this seems possible (using a propane refrigeration design to just create pressurized gas and funnel it through a tank of antifreeze several feet tall, in a closed repeated cycling system, and not actually refrigerate anything)? Any other ideas or suggestions?