Question any guidance would be great help multi deck fridge

Hi all , I am new to this , called today to multi deck high ambiante temp in ncoffee shop 30 degrees frige not cooling , condensor cool to touch gave it a clean , evaporator blowing cool air ,temp on cotroller showing 15 degrees , didnt have correct manifold with me , checking compressor sticker said r404a r507 , can these be mixed or do i have to reclaim and charge i checked pipes there does not seem to be restiction of any kind its dual compressor one has shader if i were to charge would i put tap line on liquid line and charge there or into shrader its difficult as its not one of them you can pull out to service i cant see amps or gas type any bulls eye answers would help ones i have done previuos can be sliden out ( is that a word ?) acsess is difficult as i said , iv recomended he get A/C system and were talking bout that , but I would like to sort fridge al a pronto thanks

Re: any guidance would be great help multi deck fridge

Evap. air on/off?
    Cond. air on/off?
    You say you don't have gauges - did you have a feel of the pipes? Why didn't you have the right gauges?
    If the condenser is cold, it sounds like it's not doing any work.
    Are all the safeties made?
    Are the fans running? Ditto compressors & what current are the compressors drawing?
    Sticker probably mean it's ok to use either refrigerant. You need to find the data plate for the fridge to see what & how much refrigerant is supposed to be in it.

And, please try to use punctuation. It makes it much easier to understand you.

I think if he buys the air con off you it will solve it straight away ,i come across it a lot where cabinets arent working properly because theres no air con in the shop or its broken down.

refrigerant data plate on the compressor means that either of the two refrigerants can be used with the compressor. to zero in on what charge is in the system check the cabinet id plate data as pointed out by freezergeezer. there is nothing meaningful you can use to deduce the proper diagnosis if you do not know your system pressures. for best help try to provide us with pressure data.