need help beko ap930x not getting to tempature

i need help with a fridge freezer model number beko ap930x.
    it had a E8 fault which was the ice maker sensor which as been changed and is fine it now as a problem showing E0 which is freezer thermistor.
    the fridge as been unplugged for a few weeks while having work done now it wont get to tempature and shows a E0 error.
    i have monitored the fridge running cycle and found the compressor only runs for a maxium of 60 seconds some times only about 10 seconds ? compressor gets warm over time but not hot as you would expect as its got a lot of work to do , i have check the condenser fan motor and that runs when the compressor runs and the internal fans run ok and compressor seems pretty quiet.
    so because the compressor cycle is so short i assume thats the reason im not getting to tempature.
    i have read on other forums if the freezer thermistor goes faulty normally the freezer will run non stop is this correct ? and would a E0 fault stop the compressor running as the fridge still needs to be cooled.
    is there any checks i can do

Re: need help beko ap930x not getting to tempature

Best bet is to get a engineer out or try http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/f...ror-codes.html

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon View Post
    Best bet is to get a engineer out or try http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/f...ror-codes.html
    I am an ac / fridge engineer and was looking for a bit of help on the running cycle of this machine as I'm not sure if having a E0 error would cause th compressor to run for very short cycles ? I would of thought to see the compressor run until the fridge and freezer got to tempature as it's a single compressor fridge freezer.

If your sensor is reading abnormally could be causing short cycle try and get resistance of sensor vs a chart from manufacturer check that klixon isn't dropping pot off check for any hp/lp ...if fitted.

hi, I have a Beko American fridge freezer and the top of the freezer is warm at about 1dec C but the fridge and freezer elswhere is fine. Both freezer fan and fridge fan are fine, but there front door between the fridge and the freezer is VERY walm. it seems like it is heating the top of the freezer? Is this is defrost as it is a frost free.

Alan