VRV Copper pipe Specification

I am a copper pipe trader. I came across VRV systems various times but have got no knowledge on it being a trader and till now have been trading copper pipes used other than VRV system. I would like to know that is there any fixed specification for copper pipes used in VRV systems. The only info i got is that it has fixed swg ( guage or wall thickness) of the pipe.
    I have purchased two quality of pipes with similar wall thickness, same length and same weight but out of those two the manufacturer claims one of the pipe specially for VRV systems and cost high. The manufacturer does not provide details on the make.
    So please help me know is there any other kind of necessary requirement for VRV systems.

Re: VRV Copper pipe Specification

The copper pipe does not care what type of system it is connected to.
    Split A/C, VRV, VRF, Commercial Refrigeration unit or Domestic Refrigerators. I would even go as far as to say that the pipe doesn't even care if it is used for HP air lines.

What is of interest is that the pipe is of refrigerant quality (=Clean inside) and that it is suitable for the pressures associated with the refrigerant in use (i.e. modern R410a demands much higher pressure rating than old R22)

Thanks for the reply
    What is the difference in pressures rating for VRV, VRF and other refrigeration purposes?
    So according to what i understood is that pipes should be clean inside without leak and should be able to sustain pressure (which can be done by increasing wall thickness and test pressure before use) in the VRV system and there is no other technical requirement in make of the pipe.

Also is there any difference in VRV and VFR?

OK,
    Where to start...

- The difference between VRV and VFR is that one is a Daikin multi indoor A/C system whilst the other is a Honda motorcycle...
    Oh, nishiyt, you meant VRF?
    Then the difference is the manufacturer, Daikin trademarked VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) so all ather manufacturers had to use something else and settled on VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow).

- There is no difference in the pressures expected, or pipe spec., between a split A/C running on R410a and a VRV/VRF system running on R410a. The pressure differential, and therefore the pipe spec. differential, is between different refrigerants.

Yes i meant VRF..typing mistake.
    Thanks for helping and solving my query.