Samsung aqv12 ugax code request

hi all Ivbe a Samsung aqv12ugax ac and after 2 ,3 months in winter that was disconnected from electricity,when I switch on it only works for 4,5 min the indoor unit and then goes off and the timer and turbo leds r flashing.I think I be reset the remote control also so I need a code for this unit.also a Samsung service representive I be talk on phone for the problem said that I need the indoor PCB unit to replace and its not a code problem.if anyone has the code would be gr8 also any advice on the problem I all appreciate!

Re: Samsung aqv12 ugax code request

Anyone pls??

Hi Chris,
    The service manual does not list Turbo & Timer lights on indoor flashing - but I will look in other manuals.
    LEDS on the Outdoor PCB will also give indication of fault. Have you looked there?
    Option code for that model is 547677d23d
    Rgds
    Loops

its timer and smart saver led Loops just checked out on manual.Also i looked for the leds on outdoor unit pcb and there 3 leds but all of them are off-all the times-I measured the power contacts on outdoor unit and im not getting 220v even when indoor unit is working.also checked the fuse on indoor unit PCB and its good so I'm thinking than indoor unit PCB is not working properly.

OK I ve checked again and I found that when I start the ac I ve 220v at the contacts on the outside unit board,but still no LEDs on the board r lighted.talked with a Samsung tech and he said its the outside board and the cost is 232eu!I checked the fuse on the board and its good,any other idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris21 View Post
    OK I ve checked again and I found that when I start the ac I ve 220v at the contacts on the outside unit board,but still no LEDs on the board r lighted.talked with a Samsung tech and he said its the outside board and the cost is 232eu!I checked the fuse on the board and its good,any other idea?
    Hi, i have the same problem with a unit AQV12JAX like you i belive is the power bord is not given enough voltage to PCB bord did you replace the bord???