Weird behavior my split a/c showing after the service of indoor and outdoor unit.

Hi there , I want you guys to help me out with your great knowledge regarding aircon.
    My split aircon is showing a weird behavior after It get serviced (both outdoor and indoor unit). The problem is that my aircon just works fine for about 10 mins (sometimes may be longer than that) then it automatically shutdown with orange light blinking for 6 times(on indoor unit) and then stops and then continue again... If I left my aircon this way for about half an hour It also restarts itself . Kindly help , Thankyou !

Re: Weird behavior my split a/c showing after the service of indoor and outdoor unit.

Sounds like an error code, we need the make & model no's off the units please. Without them all we can say is get the company that serviced them, back.

Re: Weird behavior my split a/c showing after the service of indoor and outdoor unit.

make and model number will help

If it's a Mitsubishi I think 5 blinks means power failure to compressor, possibly inverter pcb faulty!