questions of installing(Fujitsu ASYG12LLCC, length of piping &placing outdoor unit)

Hi,

I would like to put some questions about installing Fujitsu ASYG12LLCC.

Concerning the minimal length of drain pipe, the installation manual mentions that "When installing pipes shorter than 3m, sound of the outdoor unit will be transferred to the indoor unit, which will cause large operating sound or some abnormal sound".

Since it is quite hard to achieve this length in my flat, I am worried about this question. The length of drain pipe would be around 2.7 m (including the complete length between indoor and outdoor unit, but the indoor section would be only 2.1 m without wall thickness). In addition, the only possible indoor line of piping is straight ending in the wall hall.

What could you advise me, please? Eventually I could extend the indoor length of piping
    by 20-30 cm, if it is needed, but the location of indoor unit would become a little disadvantageous in this way.

The other question of mine is where to place the outdoor unit in my balcony. According to the Installation Manual, the spacing indicated in the attached figure of mine is necessary. Installation Manual requires that "Provide the space shown in Fig. 2 so that the air flow is not blocked. Also for efficient operation, leave open three of the four directions front, rear, and both sides."

But there is not enough room at me (please, find attached my figure). Despite this, the mentioned position is a rather windy one on a balcony wall 10 m above the ground.

Sorry for the long post, and thank you in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: questions of installing(Fujitsu ASYG12LLCC, length of piping &placing outdoor uni

Sorry, I attach again my picture

outdoor_spacing.jpg

Re: questions of installing(Fujitsu ASYG12LLCC, length of piping &placing outdoor uni

By any chance are you a air con engineer ?