I have a Maytag M1010 Series(split unit)
the problem is the condenser fan will run and after a while(10-30 minutes) the condensor fan will stop running and the compressor will still run( i suspect since the entire condenser box will get extra hot). the dual Run Cap was bad and I replaced it as well as the contactor.
I cleaned the condensor fins but the unit still runs for a while and then the fan turns off.
After thhe system cooled I checked the fan lead resistance and all seems ik, I think. 31 Ohm, 68 Ohm, and 102 Ohm.
The fan does not make weird noises and spins pretty easy. If i try and spin it when it stops nothing will happen.
I have also replaced all the connectors so nothing is making a bad contact.
I was monitoring the fan with a DMM and the voltage was at 360V or so and then could see the voltage stop dropping(measuring on the Cap C-Fan connector) and could see the Voltage drop, drop, drop.
at around 280 I would bang on top of the fan and the Voltage would kick back up and then start going down again.

The Low Pressure Switch does not have a switch to reset it nor does the Fan itself(it's internnal)

I want to bypass the Anti Short Cycle Timer but not sure it that would make a difference?

Any ideas?

Thx
Victor