Condenser Fan will slowly lose Voltage and shutdown

I have a Maytag M1010 Series(split unit)
    the problem is the condenser fan will run and after a while(10-30 minutes) the condensor fan will stop running and the compressor will still run( i suspect since the entire condenser box will get extra hot). the dual Run Cap was bad and I replaced it as well as the contactor.
    I cleaned the condensor fins but the unit still runs for a while and then the fan turns off.
    After thhe system cooled I checked the fan lead resistance and all seems ik, I think. 31 Ohm, 68 Ohm, and 102 Ohm.
    The fan does not make weird noises and spins pretty easy. If i try and spin it when it stops nothing will happen.
    I have also replaced all the connectors so nothing is making a bad contact.
    I was monitoring the fan with a DMM and the voltage was at 360V or so and then could see the voltage stop dropping(measuring on the Cap C-Fan connector) and could see the Voltage drop, drop, drop.
    at around 280 I would bang on top of the fan and the Voltage would kick back up and then start going down again.

The Low Pressure Switch does not have a switch to reset it nor does the Fan itself(it's internnal)

I want to bypass the Anti Short Cycle Timer but not sure it that would make a difference?

Any ideas?

Thx
    Victor

Re: Condenser Fan will slowly lose Voltage and shutdown

Not sure which model you have ,but looking at wiring diagrams there is an outdoor fan relay that gives you high and low fan speeds (it doesn't show how it switches from low to high.... Probably pressure)
    it could be a fault on that OFR,
    Or the fan motors internal overload could be tripping. 1= because it has a faulty trip or 2= the motor starts to tighten up and overheat causing trip out.