Mitsubishi Electric MNET For Mr Slim

I have a site where initially a Mr Slim Triple Split (1 Outdoor, 3 Indoor Cassettes) was installed. The office was planned as 1 open office area with 3 Cassettes controlled from 1x PAR-31MAA, but now the tenants have decided to put partition walls up and turned them into meeting rooms and have split the units up and have installed 3 individual PAR-31MAA controllers.
    They called me out because when they turned 1 unit on/off the other 2 units turned on/off, and when they changed the modes or temperatures on 1 controller it changed on the other controllers.
    They require the meeting rooms to be individually controlled, i.e on/off and temperature only. Is there anyway of this being done without changing the whole system.
    Maybe installing an MNET Interface and controlling the units with individual MNET Controllers?

Re: Mitsubishi Electric MNET For Mr Slim

basically you have 3 slave controllers- you cant split them for individual control- other than put 3 condensers on the same capacity as each indoor and new pipework