Fujitsu wall mount new split fault

Hi

Can anyone help with this I have a wall mounted split 7kw and the led lights are flashing the operation and one below flash 1 at a time and the bottom light continuously flashes faster.
    I checked the communication and was getting 65v between neutral and comms but when I removed the cables at the condenser and just tested the terminals I was only getting 2v between the two

I think the code means unit abnormal but what this means exactly I don't no

Thanks for reading

Re: Fujitsu wall mount new split fault

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...BYL&highlight=
    click on the link for info regarding the issues i had with a fujitsu- comms issues- metal cased cond fan motors caused grounding of outdoor pcb

usay new- check ur cables are correct on the interconnect and any external condensate pump?? disconnect it and retry

Thanks for the link mate
    I checked all cables and checked again and again bit everything wired correct
    The only thing I didn't get was when the interconnecting cable was removed I was getting 2v between 2 and 3

Well, if it's really new it's under warranty - just get the Funitsu warranty agent in the deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezerGeezer View Post
    Well, if it's really new it's under warranty - just get the Funitsu warranty agent in the deal with it.

When you tested at the condenser you didnt remove all connections did you? i.e just remove number three as if you removed 1 and 2 as well you wont get a voltage as its the live feed.

Try powering the unit down and when you power it back up listen for any clicking also put you hand on the liquid line service valve can you feel any vibration from the PMV?
    If no then disconnect the condenser fan motor and try it again sometimes when the motors fail they drain the DC voltage from the board giving the impression that the board has failed.

you should be getting around 70-130v between 1 - 3 this will or should be jumping around not still.
    Hope this helps