Help please!!!!!

Hi

I have an infrico z3 bottle fridge which was left behind on the cafe I took over. It's been working away at 3c perfectly but last week it shot upto 20c. So I called out an engineer to service it and he said everything checked out fine. No gas needed, compressor all working fine.

But this morning ive came out and it's away upto 21 and is flashing HA.

What do I do????

Re: Help please!!!!!

Please post some details - what refrigerant it's on, and what make the controller is please?
    Assuming all was actually fine last week, and not knowing what HA may be off the top of my head, I'd suspect either it's had a power loss or it's tripped on high head pressure.

Clean the condenser (that's the bit the air flows over, it's a block with lots of paralell fins most likely located behind/underneith the unit) and ensure it is well ventilated with plenty of air around it.
    (One common problem is when the space around the condenser is used for storage... If it gets too warm it won't work)

If that doesn't work call the engineer back. If he can't fix it you will need to find another engineer.

sometimes the digital controller will stick- led will show cooling signal but no compressor running- tap the screen with a screwdriver handle see if it starts- if so controller will need changing

HA is a high (temp) alarm (clue is in the title) sadly unless in front of the fridge it's prety impossible to diagnose from here.

If it's a Carel ir33, it's a HACCP alarm. Which if I understand correctly is set off by any critical fault.