Copeland Scroll - Beer Master 120

I have a Copeland Scroll down to earth on a Beer Master 120. Copeland spec is ZR18K4E-PFJ-522 on 407c (1.5hp). I've trawled the internet for a replacement Copeland scroll used or to rob from another system but with little success. Client won't run to new and has a bit of time on his side as warmer weather not upon us as yet. My alternatives currently are either:
    1) Try to source a lower cost reciprocating on 407c. However unsure on this as would also need to consider displacement, amps etc.
    2) Obtain a used Beer Master 120 condensing unit complete and replace (Fairly straightforward)
    3) Replace existing U/S 120 condensing unit complete with a used 407c condensing unit (Receiver-HP/LP-Shut off valves) doesn't need to be housed
    4)Try to establish what Air Con manufacturer uses Copeland Scrolls in their systems and source a used outside unit.

Would think consensus may well be to hold out for a replacement scroll as is. A relatively high temperature cellar application @ 12c so not entirely critical. Also to consider is POE oil match. Any suggestions greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Re: Copeland Scroll - Beer Master 120

If customer can't afford to repair his equipment, he should not be in business. All he will do is drag his trade down by making other more viable companies compete with his low margins. It happens a lot in our trade to.
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

I certainly don't think he's the first and he won't be the last, there are a lot of businesses still suffering the effects of the recession and building their businesses back to where they were but I'll pass your thoughts on to him I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
    Cheers

A pub with bad/warm beer,won't be a pub to long but sure you could locate another cond unit for not to much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelino View Post
    I certainly don't think he's the first and he won't be the last, there are a lot of businesses still suffering the effects of the recession and building their businesses back to where they were but I'll pass your thoughts on to him I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
    Cheers
    Imagine you could not afford to put diesel in your van, why should the petrol station do you a deal?

Or if you don't agree, fix it for free for him.
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

MPLSMILK Guest

Good man you are for trying to serve your customer!

The trade is full of self-servers who think they are owed something.

However, the problem is that you as a service provider might get dragged down trying to help this fellow.

It is dangerous game, but if you become skilled enough one that will serve you well.