Multiple air-cooled condensers with condenser-less Chiller

I am working on a project with condenser-less chiller (208TR cooling capacity) application. Because of the site constraint, 8 module of remote condensers will be installed to work with each chiller. Could anyone provide recommendation for following

1. How can we make sure proper refrigerant distribution between each condenser modules?
    2. Any accessories we should install at site for system operation and service purpose?
    3. It would be great if any technical manual about this arrangement.

Re: Multiple air-cooled condensers with condenser-less Chiller

Are you saying there is a bank of 8 remote condensers per chiller, or there is a bank of 8 remote condensers to be split amongst the chillers?
    Personally I would not recommend trying to manifold your chillers across the condensers (if that's what you're planning, sorry if I've misunderstood). Far better to keep each refrigeration circuit separate in case of burn outs, leaks, etc. So if you have 4 chillers with 2 refrigeration circuits each, there will be 2 condensers per chiller.
    As for what to fit - schraeder valves or some other means of connecting a gauge to the liquid line. One on the discharge entry to the condenser may be handy too.
    Head pressure control.
    A water tap with scent water pressure for cleaning / hosing out the condensers. Assuming the project is near the sea (like within a few km) then avoid copper/aluminium heat exchangers. Go with coated fin stock at least, or copper/copper or similar to keep galvanic corrosion to a minimum.
    Those are first thoughts.

Re: Multiple air-cooled condensers with condenser-less Chiller

Yes, there is a bank of 8 remote condensers per chiller, and each chiller with 2 circuits.
    draw.jpg
    I understand that one condenser for each circuit is the best choice, but we have to split in several condensers due to space constraint. In this situation, I want to get some advice from expertise to design refrigerant pipe in order to deliver refrigerant to each condenser equally. Thank you!