Question mitsubishi cpe52 compressor

hi there: first time working on a mitubishi CPE52-3BWIIIM wich needs a new compressor,i have tried my local refrigeration supplier with no succes and the numbers for such compressor are not listed on their mitsibishi parts catalog, any idea where could i find this compressor or a replacement type model # will be greatly appreciated. compressor model RS2514ESH1 Im on Las Vegas NV US

Re: mitsubishi cpe52 compressor

Quote Originally Posted by sscustom View Post
    hi there: first time working on a mitubishi CPE52-3BWIIIM wich needs a new compressor,i have tried my local refrigeration supplier with no succes and the numbers for such compressor are not listed on their mitsibishi parts catalog, any idea where could i find this compressor or a replacement type model # will be greatly appreciated. compressor model RS2514ESH1 Im on Las Vegas NV US
    As Mitsubishi has discontinued their container line, compressors (and most other parts) are hard to come by. I have a customer with a couple CPE14-3BWIIIM2 and I've retrofitted copeland scroll compressors. The piping is a little different so it hangs out the front a bit but the units are now stationary so it doesn't much matter. I have a very patient wholesaler who was able to match up a suitable replacement. I can give you the copeland model but I'm sure the difference between the CPE14 and 52 so I'm not sure it will be the same. The 14 is a single compressor R-22 unit.

CPE52 is a single compressor R-22 unit.

I appreciate your share.

could you send me that info? thanks beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by IRMechanik View Post
    As Mitsubishi has discontinued their container line, compressors (and most other parts) are hard to come by. I have a customer with a couple CPE14-3BWIIIM2 and I've retrofitted copeland scroll compressors. The piping is a little different so it hangs out the front a bit but the units are now stationary so it doesn't much matter. I have a very patient wholesaler who was able to match up a suitable replacement. I can give you the copeland model but I'm sure the difference between the CPE14 and 52 so I'm not sure it will be the same. The 14 is a single compressor R-22 unit.
    I have the same problem could you send me the specs on the copeland crompressor that I would need to replace the Mitsubishi. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Kuck.31 View Post
    I have the same problem could you send me the specs on the copeland crompressor that I would need to replace the Mitsubishi. Thank You
    Hi Kuck,

Do you send me any picture of compressor?

See you
    Reefer mechanic

IMG_1168.jpgIMG_1169.jpg

Here are some pictures. This unit is going to be installed in a permanent location so we just need something that is going work and the neatness of the plumbing is not a major concern.

Model number of unit CPE52-3BAA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuck.31 View Post
    IMG_1168.jpgIMG_1169.jpg

Here are some pictures. This unit is going to be installed in a permanent location so we just need something that is going work and the neatness of the plumbing is not a major concern.

Model number of unit CPE52-3BAA

Thanks
    Hi Kuck

Thanks for pictures. I will try to find its and back to you.

see you

reefermechanic