R442A or RS-50 - to good to be true?!

hi guys,

been surfing the internet for a direct replacement for the R404A and came across this one. From what's its gathered it's a "all-in-one" wonder with CoP improvement up to 40% in regards to 404A...
    Sounds to good to be true but then I came across a brochure from Linde which, in my innocent eyes, gave it a bit more credibility...

Ever heard of it? What do you guys think?

Re: R442A or RS-50 - to good to be true?!

Not come across it before. Still a HFC which looks like it will going the same way as the HCFC's, its got a similar GWP of R22. What kind of running pressures dose it have?

its critical temp is about 82ºC, some +10 than R404A;
    as for GWP, its 48% of that from R404A

Linde Gas claims energy efficiency gains of "up to 40%", whilst I read somewhere else 10 to 20% expected, so it mustn't be all that bad I guess... (also read that its supposed to be on par with R404A and R507 pricing)...

what ticks me is the lack of information for instance from ashrae (although it has already been classified as an A1)

its critical temp is about 82ºC, some +10 than R404A;
    as for GWP, its 48% of that from R404A

Linde Gas claims energy efficiency gains of "up to 40%", whilst I read somewhere else 10 to 20% expected, so it mustn't be all that bad I guess... (also read that its supposed to be on par with R404A and R507 pricing)...

what ticks me is the lack of information for instance from ashrae (although it has already been classified as an A1)

Bumping this in hopes of more comments. Anybody tried it out yet? The lower than R22 efficiency of R404a in my systems has always annoyed me, so I'm thinking of giving RS50 a test. Just have to find a customer willing to pay for the test

eheh, my thoughts exactly.
    we've done an energy audit on a bakery with a bunch of semi-hermetic recips and I'm going to recommend it with what I hope to be a conservative estimate of 10% savings vs R404A....if the client goes for it, I'll be sure to share the findings