Rigging 06NA on a Carrier 30GX Chiller

Have a 06NA that is seized up drawing Locked Rotor Amps. Looks like it will have to be changed out. This is an Air Cooled Chiller and the Condenser Coil is setting at an angel overhanging the compressor. Anyone have experience rigging one of these bad boys out?
    Due to the overhang you can't get the crane positioned over the center of gravity of the compressor. It also sets on the Tube Bundle up off the deck, so sliding it out isn't an option as it would have not where to go. It has lifting eyes attached already but other than "Allie Opping" it out I don't see a good plan of attack. I am also concerned that swing/sliding it out like that might cause the compressor to drag on something in a bad way. Removing the coil to get clearance isn't a good option either as it would entail quite a bit of work. One answer I could come up with was building some sort of rack to slide the compressor out onto and then do the lift. Using the same rack to enable the new compressor to go back in. Problem would be that first little step up and out onto the rack as not a lot of room to work or get a mechanical advantage on the thing.
    Any advice or experience details would be appricated

We have used a engine hoist before