Frick LDB-39 Shaft Seal

Good Morning,

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I have a customer that has a Frick LDB-39 compressor and the shaft seal has failed. I've spoken to Frick and Sealcom and neither can help. Does anyone know if an alternate seal provider in the US? Worst come to worst we will pull it out and send it to John Crane to replace or repair. Trying not to go that route unless I absolutely have to...

Thanks,

GSHERM

Re: Frick LDB-39 Shaft Seal

Quote Originally Posted by Gsherm View Post
    Good Morning,

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I have a customer that has a Frick LDB-39 compressor and the shaft seal has failed. I've spoken to Frick and Sealcom and neither can help. Does anyone know if an alternate seal provider in the US? Worst come to worst we will pull it out and send it to John Crane to replace or repair. Trying not to go that route unless I absolutely have to...

Thanks,

GSHERM
    Gsherm, Sealcom could recondition it for you, unless you do not have possibility of having compressor off line.
    Surprised Frick cannot help, what is the reason they cannot help, do they have a reason?

Re: Frick LDB-39 Shaft Seal

I think Le Roi made the compressors for the packages at that time, you might try contacting them.
    www.leroigas.com
    Over the years Frick used a number of different brands of compressors on their packages.