Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum so please point out if I make any mistakes or bend rules.

I'm a Refrigeration/AC Mechanic that has been asked to check a friends FairLand Vertical Swimming Pool Heat Pump. I haven't much (if any) experience with these things. The unit runs for @ 10 mins then cuts out on 'PPO6 - Compressor Outlet Overload Protection'. Unit is charged with R407C. On my manifold Gauges I am getting a compressor suction pressure of between 50-60psi and a compressor discharge pressure of 140-150psi (seems a little low for 407C). However the discharge pipe temperature (before and after Diverter valve) is @ 95'C! Fan runs OK, Pool Pump is OK and Pool water filter is not blocked. The Diverter valve seems to be in the correct position as compressor discharge gas is flowing directly into the heat exchanger/condenser. Ice is forming on the distributor pipes that feed the evaporator coil. Do these running pressures sound correct? I'm not convinced it's short of gas, but then can't explain why it's cutting out on Compressor Discharge temperature Protection either. Is there some hidden gauze/filter at the heat exchanger inlet that could be blocked that I've overlooked, causing poor water flow in the Heat Exchanger? Any help with what common faults cause this condition would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance