chilled compressed air.

Thought:
    Use small refrigeration system to chill an a compressed air pressure tank (the kind they use for filling tires or pneumatic tools) below freezing.
    Use chilled high pressure air at about 100psi to blow out of some cap tubes pointed at different directions into an electronics box or in my ear.
    *Would need to insulate the cap tubes.
    *The air would be super dry coming out of freeze tank but might condensate with the box air after it comes out so could not point it directly at the electronics.
    *Wrap a coil around some old air compressor tank and insulate it.
    *The mass of heavy steel of the air tank might make it hold temp a while.
    *The noisy air compressor could be outside.
    Might be crazy.
    I need to experiment.

Re: chilled compressed air.

This begs the question- Why?

100psi through cap tube into your ear my be funny though

Chilling the air below 0c would obviously cause the condensing moisture in the air to freeze. Only way to do it is use a dessicant dryer, you`d easily get down to -60c PDP The only problem is they use a small amount of compressed air to purge the dryer so you`d need a larger air compressor.

The whole tank would be a drier. However it would have to defrost to drain cycle. The cap tube would bleed in 100% air….It was a passing thought. Like a micro data center. I will now go back to my padded cell.

Most commercial compressed air driers consist of two shell and tube heat exchangers, one refrigerant to air and the other air to air, they are piped in series for the compressed air flow.
    The air leaving the refrigerant to air heat exchanger passes into the air to air heat exchanger in contra flow with the incoming air, pre-cooling the air into the process.
    There is always a separator to remove the condensed water from the compressed air lines this can be done via a solenoid valve on timed schedule.
    Location, United Kingdom

Yes, I have worked on air driers before, but this is a different invention. If the compressed air tank is wrapped in a coil to cool it below freezing, the moisture will drop out of the cold compressed air I would think. This dry, very cold air, blowing out of cap-tubes might not be good for the electronics because of static electricity as I now think.
    Perhaps the idea could have other uses. I was just putting out ideas to bounce off folks.