the days where you just want to soak it all in petrol and burn it all down!

it all started with the heater dying in my car, but if it is warm enough the car has a heat pump not as warm but hey it is heat! this happens at any thing above -12c. this morning happened to be -15c, no problem I'll take my truck to work! I just fixed the fuel pump, rebuilt my starter and tested the glow plugs!

Turn the key **Glow plug error** ok wth?! try again same thing, so now I have a dead truck a frozen car, go to phone work let them know I'll be late as I'll need to use a space heater to melt the car, the bloody phone is broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dug out a spare phone, melted the car out enough I could see through the windshield and got to work an hour late!

Petrol won't fix it but would be bloody satisfying!

So now I have pulled every glow plug, 2 dead harness well past due, fabricated a new harness and 2 new plugs will be at the shop tomorrow! hope fully finish the harness by then too! then I can use the 30 litres of petrol for my genset! instead of burning it all to the hell forsaken ground!

Now in Redvers Sask.

Re: the days where you just want to soak it all in petrol and burn it all down!

well an update, finnished making the new harness and put two new glow plugs in and the truck lives! few more things to do on it and I'll have my old dependable truck again will be so nice.
    Now in Redvers Sask.