Tesco Controllers

Just wanted to know what case and pack controllers Tesco use. I have worked on Sainsburys for past 5 years and got good knowledge on Danfoss, Carel, RDM, Radford and Elm. I have had a look in a couple of stores and the case have danfoss controllers. Looking at changing to working on Tesco and just wanted to know if they use similar controllers.

Thanks

Re: Tesco Controllers

They were using Woodley S5's several years ago, along with some Elm iirc.
    Have all the Woodleys been replaced with something else?

All larger Tesco use danfoss controllers and Tesco express shops use a mix between carel ir33 and danfoss controllers. Controller models are usually danfoss 514b or danfoss 255.
    Pack controllers are cpc or danfoss with various controllers for r404a packs and co2 packs.

Tesco stores on all new stores C02 and refits are using Danfoee 550 and 550a controllers, there are still 514b controllers still being used with in tesco estates and 114b controllers on the older stores.

As for packs on the latest c02 they are using a schnieder plc on green and cool packs, but with the advansor packs thet use 740/780 pack controllers. On the Tesco star/space packs they use rack controller software via a 255 at the pack, connected to danfoss programmable I/O modules.

On R404a, there is a mix of 513b, 530 pack controllers within the tesco estate.

Hope this helps.