daikin heat recovery vrv with simplified controller.

is there a way of locking an old k series vrv with 7 ahu onto 'auto' function so the client can only up down so it will auto change over rather than them having to change mode (or set on auto)

No BMS imanager or itouch on this system.

Re: daikin heat recovery vrv with simplified controller.

If you add a KRP2A to the F1 F2 comms you can lock out the indoor remotes altogether or you can add a thermostat/switch to the BS box to control mode change leaving the in door remotes in use. You can also make the outdoor unit do the change over on a 2 pipe.

Oops..just realised I've referenced this from the REMQ...P not the K series. Don't have access to the K series info until Thursday when I'm back in the office
    Last edited by frank; 18-03-2014 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    If you add a KRP2A to the F1 F2 comms you can lock out the indoor remotes altogether or you can add a thermostat/switch to the BS box to control mode change leaving the in door remotes in use. You can also make the outdoor unit do the change over on a 2 pipe.

Oops..just realised I've referenced this from the REMQ...P not the K series. Don't have access to the K series info until Thursday when I'm back in the office
    it's a 3 pipe but the owner can't work the controller properly - sets to heat 18c and wonders why the room won't cool etc..

stick a new controller on it and lock out dry mode, and put temp limits on it