Thread: Adande draws

Adande draws

Hi all
    Just throwing this out there as I'm doing slot of work on a particular food chain which have Adande draws? Anyone familiar with this kit? Faults found so far probes, icing up problems and warped diffusers! Just asking for your thoughts as I find them IMO bloody awful to work on.

pie man

Re: Adande draws

We worked on these a lot in a chain( Jamie's Italian) and like you, found them a pain to work on. Problems with drawer linings, door switches, icing up issues.
    Didnt help that they were generally grill side type units, so covered in grease etc.
    quite a novel idea though I suppose- using the chiller/frozen area as condenser air on if I remember correctly?

Re: Adande draws

Hello WCC73, thanks for response yes grease major on most sites the old scrapper cones in handy lol. Had one the other day both door switches damaged and icing up alot found determination defrost temps set too low at +8 for freezer setting, which is probably when setting been adjusted from say +2 to -20! Just part of the fun I suppose yes condenser positioned in the chilled/frozen area, accidentally got some water on the axial fan motor which popped the fuse on another occasion, just wish they were a bit easier to work on!