Hi guys, we have been having a huge problem in our refrigeration plant.
i am not the engineer so i don't know much about technically but i will writer as much as i know about the problem of this plant.
We have a ***** gas based Refrigeration plant. Compressor pumps the ***** gas and gas runs through copper pipes from condenser then filter and then it goes to the tank which contains salt water and there are copper pipes inside it and gas runs within the copper pipes.
Coming straight to the point.
we are facing a huge problem right now the refrigeration plant it getting choked when it maintains the required temp and after that when we shut down the whole system for about 10 hours or more and restarts it then it works again, then after some time same problem happens again.
Our engineer trying everything in order to fix it but couldn't fix it.
he cleaned the whole plant many times with dry nitrogen gas using menthol liquid in copper pipes there is no leakage in the pipes and the pipes looks clean. there is little carbon which comes out within the copper pipes when we clean them using nitrogen gas. we changed the compressor, filter as well as expansion valve but the problem is still the same.
Can anyone tell us what could be the problem?
Is it happening because of the ***** gas or because of the pipes?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.