Service management software

Can anybody recommend a simple to use service management programme please?

Got to be ipad/iPhone compatible, and ideally run along side our accounting software programme( quickbooks)

Ideally need something fairly idiot proof( for me, as well as the engineers!)- a worksheet that the engineers can fill out, email to the office, and then ideally talk to quickbooks to raise an invoice etc.

Cheers

Re: Service management software

Have you had a look at Clik Software?

Blog Entries

Also looking for this, but only for managing personnel, been searching myself blue and green through all kinds of apps without finding anything that suits my needs.

What I need is a "day planner" that can be shared between me and our service technicians so i can add tasks to different persons and sync it to them.

currently it's all done through an excel sheet we keep on a screen hanging in the office, but that means they all have to check in in the morning to find out what they are assigned to.

I could call them the evening before and brief them, but having been on the receiving end of that kind of operation before and getting calls between 5-8 in the evening to tell me what jobs were on for the next day, I just don't wanna go there

so something non intrusive, where the technicians get a notification on their phone and they can choose to have a peek when it suits them would be nice
    -Cheers-

Tycho

Hi Frank,
    funnily enough Clik are one of our customers. Had a quick look at their demo- it does look good, but possibly a bit too smart for me! Not sure about quickbooks compatibility also. Need to spend a bit of time in the office and have a chat with them I suppose.

Hi Tycho,

That seems the sort of thing I'm after.
    The trouble is when I search on the internet, or speak to a software engineer I get a headache! I'm sure they speak a different language to an old fridgie!