Anthony27 Guest

samsung AQV18NSCN

Could someone please let me know the option code for a samsung AQV18NSCN and how to put it in. All 3 LEDs on the indoor unit are flashing. Does this mean the PCB is faulty? Thanks in advance.

Re: samsung AQV18NSCN

From my problems with samsung air conditioners three flashing LEDs are a error code, try to find a service manual if u can.

So, by the look of it with the manuals I got here at home, AQV18NSCN is not a UK supplied unit.
    That on it's own doesn't mean that it is something wrong with it, it just mean I will not get hold of the manual until I get back in to the office.

However, on a UK supplied NeoForte, all three LEDs flashing is either EEPROM error or incorrect option code.

You can download the service manual for the UK version (AQV18NSAN) from the friendly chaps at Gallant AC HERE . In the service manual you vill find the option codes and how to enter them but be aware that they might not be the same as for your unit.

Last edited by The Viking; 06-03-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Anthony27 Guest

Thanks Viking. It is a Spanish supplied unit and it does say on it that the 3 lights flashing are the same faults as you suggest. I will give the Gallant link a try. Thanks again

Hi Anthony27

The option code for the AQV18NSCN is;

0AC77717526E

Cheers

Loops