atlantic hydraulic module

Hi everyone! Have bought a 6kw indoor, hydraulic unit made in France by atlantic: http://www.atlantic-comfort.com/docu...%20V2.indd.pdf. It's a manufacturer's return. Outer casing dented. I do not have the exterior unit. I cannot find the original Fujitsu heat pump that goes with it to purchase anywhere on the internet. I was planning anyway to pair my indoor module with an ashp from a different manufacturer, maybe mitsubishi, but a refrigeration engineer has told me that it won't work as the two units are incompatible because the pcbs installed on the two units cannot communicate with one another. Is that true?

Re: atlantic hydraulic module

he's right- u need correct indoor/outdoor unit- same series too- ie a daikin wall mount split- 4 yr old- you cannot replace just the outdoor- you have to replace the indoor and outdoor-if it is a fujitsu condenser rebadged- then have u tried speaking to fujitsu to see what they can suggest as an alternative

Re: atlantic hydraulic module

Thanks very much for reply. Will try to contact manufacturer regarding outdoor unit.