Thread: Aermec

Aermec

Hi I have been asked to look at a aermec unit wich I normally don't do much work at, the trouble is every morning that it's cold outside it has to be reset due frost protection fault a1 could someone please tell me what parameter I need to Change to adjust this.
    its a carell controller. Many thanks

Re: Aermec

Quote Originally Posted by Niall.199 View Post
    Hi I have been asked to look at a aermec unit wich I normally don't do much work at, the trouble is every morning that it's cold outside it has to be reset due frost protection fault a1 could someone please tell me what parameter I need to Change to adjust this.
    its a carell controller. Many thanks
    Hi mate my advise would be to find out if it's overshooting the set point down to freeze protection, what is the water 'td' at full load have you checked the flow, is the strainer clear, is there a strainer, what's the set point, what's the load, air con or process and when is peak and off peak load conditions, is there any Glycol in the cw what % mix! have you got codes to have a look at freeze protection set point.
    just a few things to look at.

Re: Aermec

Cheers for the reply first of I'm pretty sure there is no glycol in the system they use this system for heating it's set for 46 degree c, there is no strainer in it I'm finding it very hard to get the correct parameters for it and the company that installed it have since closed. I have been talking to the land lord and he told me that it always done it in the cold weather since it was installed. He has another apartment that has the same system that is not being used and works no problem I'm thinking I might swap controllers to see if that sorts it.