Beko CDA539FW-2 Frosty and Way To Cold

Hi, I have a Beko CDA539FW-2 Frost Free Fridge Freezer and recently it started freezing everything in the chiller compartment. I spent a whopping amount on an repairman call-out and was told that the PCB needed replaced. Turns out there are 2 boards in the fridge freezer (one connected to the temp control and the other on the back) so I bought both from Espares and fitted them myself.. Unfortunately after starting it up again the temperature is still too low (-5 at the second lowest setting) and the frost has started to build up again. I can't see any problems with the door-seals. Can this be a thermostat problem? If so I can't figure out where the thermostat is (Espares doesn't actually list one for this model). Can anyone help?

Re: Beko CDA539FW-2 Frosty and Way To Cold

defrost heater, thermal fuse need to be checked
    check out my website www.airkooldomestics.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by tonto33 View Post
    defrost heater, thermal fuse need to be checked
    Hi, thanks for your update. Once the FF is fully defrosted how would l find and the themal fuse? Is it likely to be behind the back panel? There are 2 of these listed on eSpares site, should I replace both?

Hi, I have replaced the pcb on this model also and still had the same problem. The only wiring diagram I could find shows a defrost sensor and evaporator sensor so I am thinking that the evaporator sensor is in the fridge foamed into the evaporator so is not changeable.
    If anybody knows any different to this I would be interested to know.

I have a beko fridge freezer cda653fs/1 the problem I'm having is the fridge part is icing up on the back pannel causing my milk to freeze solid. I have changed the thermostat which is located near light, I have changed the pcb board at the back of the fridge, I have changed the defrost heater, I have also defrosted the fridge for 4 days?? AND STILL THE FRIDGE IS ICING MY MILK... And yes the thermostate control is on zero....HELP

Mike6994 Guest

Hi,
    This seems to be a common problem on this model.
    Seems everyone spends money on pcb's with noe effect.
    The problem tends to be the temperature sensor for the fdidge section which is hidden in the foam insullation at the back of the fridge. This is the blue sensor wire connected to the board at the back of the fridge. The sensor is #4877570485, however I have yet to find a supplier.
    I have found that if you un-plug this sensor, the fridge and freezer work ok however you cannot change the set point of the fridge. Whenever the freezer calls for cooling, it also cools the fridge section.
    If anyone can tell me where to source this sensor it would be appreciated.