Climaveneta chiller

Hi guys, need to pick someone's brains who is familiar with w3000 controls, I'm working on a 8 scroll comp 4 circuit chiller with 2 evaps one cooling and one heat recovery, and what's happening is on the front page of the display is the chiller status which shows the percentage of required recovery and cooling and the percentage of what is actually running, I have found the the recovery percentage keeps going to zero and back intermittently which causes the comps to drop out and never make set point which is 8'c cooling and 47'c recovery. And ideas how this percentage is calculated so I can rectify, cheers lads.

Re: Climaveneta chiller

Sorry forgot to mention this only happens to the recovery required percentage calculation.

Hi
    you will probably need to change type of regulation to supply regulated pi or step.
    its in the manual.
    good luck
    THE DEFINITION OF A SMART PERSON IS ONE WHOM LEARNS FROM HIS MISTAKES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goshen View Post
    Hi
    you will probably need to change type of regulation to supply regulated pi or step.
    its in the manual.
    good luck
    Thanks Goshen, sat and watched it for couple of hours and noticed one of the discharge sensors was going out of calibration and then back, which was causing my fault. Cheers for commenting mate.