Mitsubishi Heavy Industries E21 fault code

Hello my fellow engineers,

I thought I pass on the knowledge of learning what this fault code means as it's not covered by any manual.

Working on a 2013 FDT125VF 4way cassette, this error came up if you drop down the filter panel and try and restart the unit. It will come up with this error as they have added a microswitch to throw up a E21 "Protected stop"

Re: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries E21 fault code

limit switch on the filter access door- stop the unit before droppin filter- drop the electrics cover and theres a red plug with a jumper wire- plug that onto the pcb , then you can stick your fingers in the fan

Cheers guys. I hate working on heavy ind units for the obscure fault codes amoungst other things.

Thanks tonashp and install monkey.

(Obviously the first thing im gunna do is stick my fingers in it ;p heavy ind know us so well)

Cheers guys. I hate working on heavy ind units for the obscure fault codes amoungst other things.

Thanks tonashp and install monkey.

(Obviously the first thing im gunna do is stick my fingers in it ;p heavy ind know us so well)

i link out the switches, they used to have a lil red jumper plug , now you have to chop the cable and thru crimp it- as the quality of the limit switch isnt the best , but mhi are quite good on servicing functions, reading the comp current, thermistor values and suction press.