technicians evaluation

Hi to all!
    recently i promoted to supervisor of a small team of 10 refrigeration technicians, our costumers are big supermarkets.

my problem is that i can not find a correct way to evaluate them because i can not be at the field all the time and the way that our company uses is very wrong with many mistakes!

can anyone help me?

(i am sorry for the mistakes on my post)

Re: technicians evaluation

Time keeping , recalls, time it takes to repair , customer satisfaction.

Hi, Tassosrr

Quote Originally Posted by Tassosrr View Post
    Hi to all!
    recently i promoted to supervisor of a small team of 10 refrigeration technicians, our costumers are big supermarkets.

my problem is that i can not find a correct way to evaluate them because i can not be at the field all the time and the way that our company uses is very wrong with many mistakes!

can anyone help me?

(i am sorry for the mistakes on my post)
    First you have to solve in house problems .... make some regulations, rules, bonuses etc (without penalties) ... every time send another one or couple of serviceman on site (they all need to know i.e. be familiar with each plant of your clients) after a while you'll find out task limits of each serviceman .... otherwise all is useless .... being there ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Dear Josip,

the company all these years was using regulations,having rules,giving bonusses but with no result....i am thinking for the customer satisfaction like JONJON said before, but with a form sending to all stores(supermarkets and NO to the central offices) having the picture with technicians with 10 or 15 questions.

Thanks for the response!