HVAc Industry in Brisbane

I would like to move to Brisbane and looking for a job as HVAC technician. at the moment i am working in Canberra been here for 7 years after migrating to Australia. in total i have about 20 years of experience. just like to know how is the industry in brisbane, is there good demand for techs in brisbane. can any one help me with relevant informations pl ?

Re: HVAc Industry in Brisbane

Sem to be a few jobs on Seek @ present. There's good work in & around Brisbane. What area do you work in - domestic, commercial, industrial, air or fridge?

i have worked in commercial hvac industry, mostly in the service field. holding valid arctick and REL licenses.

Well, all the usual suspects are there - Haden, Dalkia, Johnson Controls, Trilogy, Carrier, etc. etc.
    Plenty of tier 2 & 3 as well.
    Ave. pay seems to be sound the mid $30's.
    I don't know what you're T&C are like in the ACT. It'd be worth checking this out before you make your mind up. One thing I would suggest - there are plenty of toll roads around Brisbane, so make sure your employer has e-tags or provides a float to cover the cost. Around here, employers do not normally pay your travel time.