Thread: Hydrocarbons

Smile Hydrocarbons

Hi, I am very new to refrigeration, I am trying hard to sustain my work base and as a way of doing that I have been off to college, done the required 2 year day release, sat the C&G exams and Fgas, added the HC course on, and am now looking to get involved in hopefully profitable work. I hope I have identified Hydrocarbons as an expanding area of opportunity and whilst I prefer commercial, I think I may be obliged to first cut my teeth on domestics.

I recently came across a product by Vulkan Lockring, and it seems to me to be an expensive but very Advantageous system. Given the type and size of product I may be working on, I would be extremely grateful if any of you experienced gentlemen would recommend a basic kit to hold, money is a bit tight given the last two years, so I need to tread a cautious line, but do not want to go out ill equipped. Not having the luxury of an employer I don't have the corporate purse to call on.

Kindest Regards, and many thanks in advance,

Patrick

Re: Hydrocarbons

hi patrick
    use the search bar at the top and see theres loads of posts for vulcans- never bought 1 as some people swear by them others curse em- until an air con manufacturer endorses their use-i wont be buyin, but if ur doin domestics then saves u scorchin stuff and reduces risk of crap in the system

Re: Hydrocarbons

don't waste your time or money on lokring stuff as on domestics you wont make any money using them learn to braze do it correctly and you have no problem brazing r600a compressors etc
    check out my website www.airkooldomestics.co.uk