Can anybody help?

Hopefully somebody can help me. I need to find a company that deals in manufacturing temperature controls for refridgerators such as those used in Supermarkets.

I have no knowedge about refridgerators at all but I am about to sit a major Case Study for my Accountancy exams and the fictional company being used manufactures these controls and I am trying to do some research on this area.

I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions that anyone could give me.

Thanks and Regards
    Ryan Virtue

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Mind your spelling!!

Originally posted by morpheas_24
    Its refrigeration and NOT refridgeration
    Only if you use a cheap sign-writer for your works van
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Come on that was a joke...cool, anyway how can I add a pic in my profile? I tried but it was saying file is too big or more than 120x 120 pixels (really it was just 1kB)

Eliwell is a good manufacturer which deals with electronic instruments

Re: Can anybody help?

Originally posted by Ryan
    Hopefully somebody can help me. I need to find a company that deals in manufacturing temperature controls for refridgerators such as those used in Supermarkets.

I have no knowedge about refridgerators at all but I am about to sit a major Case Study for my Accountancy exams and the fictional company being used manufactures these controls and I am trying to do some research on this area.
    Ranco, Penn/Johnson, Danfoss(?)

But I suspect you would be wasting your time. I would imagine the exam will provide sample data and test your ability to manipulate it according to accountancy rules.

ryan

are you after technical or commercial ( business) orientated info about this controls company
    Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

Carel is a good supplier have had some luck with elliwell as well.

I don't know what an accountancy exam is all about, but I have thought about the manufacturers of supermarket controls. Johnson Controls might be your best bet for more than a single reason. They are forward thinking and open about what they do if you can dig your way through the secretaries and clerks and voicemails.

Get past that, and you will find a kindred soul, willing to share.