question regarding Sporlan Y825-2 control valve in oil supply system paralle rackl

Good evening to everyone. I am looking for any kind of literature regarding a Sporlan manufactured valve which has a label on it reading Y825-2. I havenīt found anything in the sporlan website.
    This valve seems to control de oil flow from the separator/reservoir to the mechanical oil level controls at each compressor. I am confronting a low oil level situation in a R-404 low temp rack system including 9 compressors, and the only adjustable device in the entire oil supply system is this valve (oil level controls are non-adjustable). The oil separator seems to be working properly, keeping an oil level well above the bottom sightglass. Oil system filter is brand new. I guess this valve must be a pressure reducing valve, but i have no clue about its adjustment. If you know of any site with any information on this kind of valve, please let me know. Best regards.

Re: question regarding Sporlan Y825-2 control valve in oil supply system paralle rack

Hello
    I am guessing the Rack is a Hussman Rack. The adjustment for this valve is under the bottom cap. CW = increased differential.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: question regarding Sporlan Y825-2 control valve in oil supply system paralle rack

Yes a specific model for Hussman.

Nearest is the Y1236C, look at document 110-10 here...

http://sporlanonline.com/literature-...ontrol-system/

Be aware that there is a safety warning on some early versions of your valve...

69.41.183.10/documents/Bottom%20Cap%20Recall.pdf
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015