I'm working on an AHU with an evaporator that has 4 seperate interlaced circuits each with its own TEV.
Outside there are 4 seperate outdoor units each with their own compressor and condenser.
They are having a problem with low suction pressures and we have fitted a danfoss KVC15 capacity regulating valve from compressor discharge to the suction and also fitted a danfoss TXI2 de superheating valve.

The KVC valve works fine but the liquid injection valve (piped from the liquid line to the compressor suction) does nothing.
Theres no temp difference across the valve at all so it must be closed or the orrifice is too small but even then I would expect some temp difference across the valve.

Upon commissioning the temperature of the bulb which is on the suction line gets up to 50degrees with a Superheat of 45degC (too high I know but it wasn't left like this for long)

It wasn't me who specced the valve and I wasn't sure if the TXI2 was the correct valve until I read the literature from Danfoss online and came across page 8 below that says 'Ordering range and then temp range' and it lists it as +100 to +130C.....
What is this? Is this the bulb temp range?

http://www.ra.danfoss.com/TechnicalI.../PDAV0A202.pdf