heated ventilators use in large walk-in freezers

Good morning to everyone. Just a quick consultation.
    I am more familiar with smaller walk-in freezers: those found in supermarkets, with multiple glass doors. And I always have installed heated ventilators for excess pressure relief in these walk-ins.
    But right now I'm supervising the start-up of a large freezer (900 square meters x 8 meters high), and I see that the installation contractor did not included the ventilators. Asking them about this situation, their answers was that the vents were not among the materiel sent by the walk-in supplier.
    Was this omission a mistake or it is that they are not needed at all in such a large room?
    It is my understanding that in smaller freezer rooms, with large rates of openings per hour, the temperature on the inside air may rise, increasing its volume, with the expected increase in pressure. And it is because this excess pressure that the vents are installed. Is it possible that in a 7200 cubic meter freezer, with just one door and with a med-temp cooler separating it from the warm air space, the expected increase of volume could be absorbed by the room? I don`t think so.

Re: heated ventilators use in large walk-in freezers

all freezers should have a heated vent due to the varying air pressure

Re: heated ventilators use in large walk-in freezers

I have seen freezers with collapsed walls because
    there was no vent or the vent fitted failed.

If you have a choice, fit a vent.

Regards

Rob

.. ... -. .----. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. --- --- -..