Share experience crazy things or experiences

Maybe some can share the weirdest or unbelievable things that have happened in your refrigeration career or have heard of.
    hopefully this question has not been posted before, if so I will go back to sleep.

Re: Share experience crazy things or experiences

Once when I was driving on my way to a call, through an apartment window I happened to see a woman getting changed - starkers with the lights on... Does that count?

Ha,
    That one I can top...

Once I were (trying to) commission a VRF system on a rooftop in central London and across the road one floor below was a "lady" leaning naked on the windowsill facing the road with a "gentleman" working hard behind her.

A few years back I was fitting AC in a curry house in Southampton (the town we moved to when I was 12). Turns out the owners son was in the year below me at my old middle school in London some 25 years beforehand.

Also don't know if it counts but I was fixing a womans fridge in a flat in London and she asked me to do her up the wrong 'un. Had some bloke perving at me from a rooftop!
    Last edited by Tayters; 24-09-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Added a non funny bit.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Many years ago when I was still doing domestic AC, there was at least 4 places i was coming back to "check" that all was "working" ok....... left with a smile.........