Fujitsu AOTR30LCT

Hi,

Can anyone please provide me with a service manual for a Fujitsu AOTR30LCT?

Re: Fujitsu AOTR30LCT

Thanks for that. Fuse F201 was blown. Now that the fuse has been replaced the posistor is dropping 240V across it. Looking at the wiring diagram it looks like the DC Fan motor is the likely issue. I will go back and disconnect it and see if the outdoor unit powers up.

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...BYL&highlight=
    check out my issues with a fujitsu inverter - duff outdoor fan motors

I have just got back to this. I disconnected the fan motor and the 350V DC supply returned to the main PCB. With this done the unit still doesn't run. I measured the voltage rails on the PCB and the 5V only has 0.5V. The fan measured approx 15 ohms between the red and black and approx 60 ohms between the white and black. When using the diode check the readings are the same no matter which way you have the leads. So it looks to me like the fan motor is faulty and has taken out the main PCB. Can anyone with someone with experience with these systems confirm this?

Hi there,

I've come across similar problems to this. With the resistance/diode check proving fan motor faulty and no lower DC voltage then it looks like the fan motor has taken out the part of the PCB which supplies the lower DC voltages. Just make sure when you are measuring the lower DC voltage you use a neutral from the DC (off the diode bridge is a good one) or else you might get weird readings. For checking the 5V you can remove a probe plug and just measure across the two pins on the PCB.

The fact that the high voltage DC is there proves that part of the circiut through the ACTPM and all that is sound.

Although the fuse is there for protection it doesn't always protect the PCB.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.