Kelvinator inverter no heat

Hello
    Kelvinator KSV35 CRC inverter will not go to heat mode, to run through mode control on remote all other signals give an acknowledgement beep accept heat mode - the icon comes up on remote but will not go to heat mode = it appears to be a indoor board issue but would like to know if anyone has experienced this before, I have had it before but unit was under warranty to others and I didn't hear the outcome.
    Any advice appreciated
    Thanks

Re: Kelvinator inverter no heat

What Fault code is showing?

My Advice, If you aren't and authorised repairer, burn it and put something reliable in.

It may get burnt but it runs fine on cooling and is only a year old, no warranty as second owner, surely can only be indoor board or something these units do as its the second time I have seen this and I see very few of this brand.

if outdoor unit runs in heat mode - check the indoor coil sensor- will keep the indoor fan at low speed until it reaches over 30 deg

Thanks... outdoor doesn't run ..........indoor unit does not receive signal from remote for heat mode but receives all other signals. Kelvinator do not provide tech support which is the measure of poor quality in my opinion. I have wasted enough time on this.
    Does any one else share my frustration with the throw away society?

It only seems to be electrolux/ Kelvinator that has this "strange inhouse" secret society. I have 2 Kelvinator split systems atm both with E1 errors. Kelvinator will only tell me that they are Communication Errors. That is All. I believe they are outdoor PCB issues through my own fault finding, and the compressor windings appear to be normal for a compressor of type and size. The outdoor fans are 240VAC and plug into the board and their capacitors are fine. Something has caused the PCB's to fail though. There has been no known power spikes, no water ingress, no rodents or vermin. Something has destroyed the board. Replacing the indoor and outdoor PCBs will cost the same as a new unit with labour included and there is no guarantee that what caused the failure isn't still in the system...

ONLY ELECTROLUX / KELVINATOR are throw away items.... Even the cheap chinese units are easily repaired.

Have You tested the infrared on the remote control RBM?
    And tried to run it through a manual run without the remote?