Test conditions on data sheet compressor

Hi, im a bit confused about the datasheets of the compressors. i have a datasheet for Danfoss BD350GH compressor which says it is tested according to some standard like
    ASHRAE LBP
    Condensing temp 54.5c
    Ambient temp 32c
    Suction gas temp 32c
    Liquid temp 32c

The suction gas temp, is it the temperature that goes into the compressor?
    And then when you have to choose a compressor according to capacity it is listed with respect to temp and rpm. the evap temp on this compressor ranges from -25c to 15c, according to the test condition it says that the evap temp is then superheated to the suction gas temp of 32c, is this correct?

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Test conditions on data sheet compressor

Remember that the BD350GH compressor is a variable speed unit so the design data is also variable.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

I was wondering the relation between the evaporating temperature and the suction gas temp, and if this means that it is superheated up to 32c. And if i choose a compressor with a capacity or variable capacity, does the evap need to have atleast the same capacity when dimensioned, or is it the other way around. The compressor needs to have atleast the same capacity as the evaporator?

Help on refrigerator problem - won't cool! It's a 2012 Whirlpool.?

What is wrong with my refrigerator and freezer? It's not cold!?
    I have had my refrigerator/freezer (top) since 2013. It's a Whirpool 2012 model. All of a sudden this evening I went down to get some ice out of the freezer. The ice had melted mostly and was sitting in water from where the ice had melted. The ice cream was runny. The meats were unfrozen quite a bit and it felt warm in there as far as the air blowing out.

The fan is still blowing. The light comes on when you open the doors. The refrigerator is the same. The drinks in there were getting warm. The temperature is warmer than usual - to the point we had to throw everything out.

What should I do? Please don't answer with "buy another one" - if you don't know anything to try,

Wedding Planners in Delhi
    Event Management Companies in Delhi
    Web Designing Companies in Delhi

32°C is return gas temperature . If you need to know the compressor capacity for different super heat value then use Danfoss software(cool selector) to find out the compressor capacity.

The evaporator design should be for the max. load condition . For the part load conditions compressor capacity will be matched by varying the speed of the compressor

Why is it so difficult to obtain an answer to my question about my gast compressor instead of just a comment?
    follow on question/enquiry about my gast doa-p108-fd compressor question

Typically the max evap temp for any compressor is around 12°C, and the test bench SSH by norm is 20K, and that makes a suction temperature of 32°C. Basicly the data published refer to probably the rightmost point of the compressor envelope.

Yes the refrigerant which boils or evaporates in evaporator at a temp . The refrigerant as it moves further it picks up heat & superheats at a constant pressure .............while selecting a compressor a certain superheat allowance has to be built in the compressor capacity. This is because the boiling temperature in evaporator will increase due to heat pick up on the way to compressor .....if this increae in temp is not accounted , you will end up in selecting a compressor which will deliver a lesser capacity due gas superheating in evaporator + piping it travels

dd koranne