Can someone familiar with carpigiani batch models help me here?

Hello guys,

I'm not an expert when it comes to refrigeration engineering but was trying to buy a carpigiani machine for my business and just wanted feedback from some of the experts here.

I want to buy a carpigiani model that produces the low overrun gourmet gelato. The models I was looking at importing here was the LB-502g model. For some strange reason, I can't even find this model listed on carpigiani's own website (www.carpigiani.com/usa) all they seem to list is the lb 502g-RTX models. Anyhow, someone locally here told me that I should probably try to get a mechanical machine instead of the digital machines because the ones with digital screen will be at high risk of burning out due to power fluctuations here.

The carpigiani distributor I was discussing buying his machine with in the US told me that the LB-502g model operates digitally but that it's the RTX model I'm referring to and that the G model is a different screen and manual control of the settings, and that what it sounded like I was looking for was the G model.

Re: Can someone familiar with carpigiani batch models help me here?

Here's the picture of the machine he's selling, I'm not even sure if this is considered mechanical or digital. He told me:

"They are as pictured they are controlled by 24 volt circuit not the 208 230 volt system I do not know of a Carpigiani batch freezer that has a mechanical display panel
    If you are concerned about voltage spike you can add a buck booster "

502g.jpg

Re: Can someone familiar with carpigiani batch models help me here?

Perhaps I'm posting this in the wrong forum, any recommendations on where it should go instead maybe for proper feedback?