Danfoss AKM 5.70 not working

Hello, I have a problem with Danfoss ADAP-KOOL AKM v5.70.3 software. It actually works fine, I can see current temperatures in graphical review (MIMIC), but they're not saving into archive. Everything was working correctly but it stopped saving data at July 30 and until now. I was checking settings and in clock settings there was a date 07/30/2013 so I thought this may be caused by battery (CR2032) in my AKA245, but I've replaced it with new one and it didn't help. The problem still exist. Does anybody know what is going on with it? Why it doesn't loging any data in archive?

P.S. Sorry for my english. I hope everthing is clear for You.

Blog Entries

Re: Danfoss AKM 5.70 not working

I am not familiar with that software, but generally speaking, did you checked for correct path to log file?

Also, is there any limit at log file size or number of logs? Did you reached that limit with current log?

One possibillity is your hard drive could be full if theres only 1mb of space left akm will stop sending data to be stored

OK it works fine after battery change. Just data logging was delayed (it download data from AKA once at day I guess). Thank You for your replies.