I decided to sell my 3yr old Samsung No-Frost 8 cubic Ref when we realize how energy hog it is. Our neighbor has a Samsung Direct-Cooling 8cubic Ref and their electricity bill is very much lower than ours, we have the same set of appliances except from our Refrigerators.

Planning to buy a new one that consumes much less energy than our current. I went to the appliance store looking through different brands, I myself concentrated on the direct cooling ones but then I came across Samsung No-Frost Inverter 8 cubic Ref. I know the benefits of inverter in aircon but do they offer the same energy efficiency in Refrigerators ??

My question is; comparing a direct cooling ref vs an inverter ref but the inverter is still no-frost, does inverter offer less electricity bill than direct cooling ?? and how much percentage ??

comparing also a regular my samsung no-frost 8 cubic to that samsung no-frost inverter 8 cubic ref, how much will be the probable percentage of energy bill savings if I replace my no-frost to a new no-frost but inverter ref ??