air to water heat pump

Hi

I am looking to build my own air to water heat pump to heat approximately 330 litre tank any advice on sizing, inverter or not, any suggestions greatly welcomed

cheers

Re: air to water heat pump

Please start a thread once and in one section...

Repeated post only get me tired.

However, the big question you forgot to answer in all your threads is what the demand will be.
    How much water will flow through that tank? At what temperatures? What will the heatloss be?

Re: air to water heat pump

Hi, bod123

welcome to RE forums ... please do not start the same thread in couple section ... that is similar to spamming

Quote Originally Posted by bod123 View Post
    Hi

I am looking to build my own air to water heat pump to heat approximately 330 litre tank any advice on sizing, inverter or not, any suggestions greatly welcomed

cheers
    we need much more info to be able to help you ... anyway please search RE forums to find more about your request ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.