Hi there,

I bought an AEG A72900GNW0 a little over a year ago, for the past month i noticed things didn't seem as cold. I tried to ignore it but then the milk started going off after just a couple of days in there. So i bought a thermometer, put it in a mug of water and put that in the fridge.

Over the past week i have kept an eye on it, and although the fridge is set to 5c it averages no cooler than 13c, and has been down to 10c at a minimum from what i can see.

I have triple checked the door seals using paper etc all around and cannot see any problems, i have also changed the front level with the feet so the front is higher up (and so there isnt as much "pull" on the door which apparently helps it seal better?).

I have tried switching it off for 24hours and letting it completely defrost, then turning back on again but same problem.

The only thing i can see that i hadn't noticed before is a very small amount of ice on the back wall (about 3/4mm wide by 2 inches long roughly).

Can anyone help? I have tried phoning AEG every day for the past week and am just on hold for 40 minutes until i get cut off! I believe i am fairly technically minded so am happy to replace parts etc if needs be.

Thank you for any help.